ThriveSpot’s logos, screenshots, name and taglines are subject to copyright protection. Accordingly, we ask that you follow these guidelines with respect to ThriveSpot identification. Remember that you are not permitted to use ThriveSpot logos unless you are specifically licensed or authorized to do so by ThriveSpot.
- Only use current logos as shown on this page.
- Copy related to ThriveSpot must be approved by ThriveSpot. This would include, but is not limited to, copy placed on a brochure, website or in a press release. When you use the name ThriveSpot it must always be spelled with an upper-case ‘T’ and an upper-case ‘S’.
- We would appreciate that when you use the image on a web page that you make the image a link to http://www.thrivespot.com. Avoid linking to any other page within our website unless you have a very good reason for doing so.
- Colors should remain unchanged except for the background color. ThriveSpot blue is R:39, G:60, B:136 and hex: #273C88. ThriveSpot green is R:113, G:151, B:60 and hex: #71973C. Most images are available for download with a transparent background.
- Please leave the font unchanged since it is as much a part of our logo design as any other parts of the image. The ThriveSpot logo uses League Gothic font.
- Please DO NOT RESIZE OR STRETCH any images unless you are using the Encapsulated Post Script (*.EPS) or Adobe Illustrator (*.AI) file formats that we may provide to you on request. If you need a size that is not already available, please contact us and we will send you a version that meets your specific needs.
- Our logos need a little room to breathe. Please give some space between any of our images and the other content of your document. If it can be helped, do not place our logos or images directly against the side of your page.
|Right-Click links and choose “Save Target As…”||For Web||For Print|
|Full Logo (PNG)||Full Logo (PNG)|
|Name (PNG)||Name (PNG)|
|Flower (PNG)||Flower (PNG)|
|Scalable Vector Artwork||Illustrator (AI)